Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals' Choice, today announced the launch of the
Kensington®, the worldwide leader of desktop computing and mobility solutions for IT, business, and home office professionals and The Professionals' Choice, today announced the launch of the 2021 StudioDock™ iPad Docking Station. Compatible with the 2021 12.9-inch iPad Pro, the new StudioDock completes the product portfolio to greatly enhance the functionality and usability of iPads with USB-C ports including the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9" (K39160WW), 2018/2020 iPad Pro 12.9" (K34030WW), and 2018/2020/2021 iPad Pro 11" and 2020 iPad Air (K34031WW).
The plug and play StudioDock, a CES 2021 Innovations Award Honoree and recipient of eight Best of CES 2021 awards, requires no software installation and is the ideal iPad docking station for home and desktop environments.
Features and benefits of StudioDock include:
- Creates a Powerful Desktop Experience – Magnetically attach and detach a compatible USB-C 11" or 12.9" iPad Pro or iPad Air in portrait or landscape modes for a true desktop experience that unleashes new creative possibilities.
- Fast Charging for the Apple Ecosystem – In addition to delivering 37.5W over USB-C to charge the iPad at speeds up to 108 percent faster than the Apple 18W charger, StudioDock includes Qi wireless iPhone and AirPod charging (up to 7.5W and 5W, respectively), and supports an optional charging module for Apple Watch (up to 5W) that is compatible with Apple Watch Series 7.
- Extends the Desktop Workspace – StudioDock provides a single 4K HDMI 2.0 video output to support an additional monitor for applications such as iMovie, Keynote, Netflix, Procreate, Shiftscreen and more.
- Integrated SD Card Reader – Ideal for photographers and videographers, StudioDock incorporates an SD Card Reader (UHS-II SD 4.0) enabling quick access to files without the need for adapters or dongles.
- Expansion Ports Maximize Functionality – Four USB ports (one USB-C and three USB-A) enable users to connect devices such as a keyboard, mouse, USB storage, and printer. A 3.5mm audio jack supports the connection of a microphone or external speakers, and a Gigabit Ethernet port ensures fast, reliable connectivity for large file transfers or bandwidth-sensitive applications.
- Industry-Leading Support and Warranty – StudioDock is backed by a dedicated support team and a three-year warranty.
StudioCaddy™ Stores and Charges the Entire Apple Ecosystem
For serious Apple users who utilize multiple devices including MacBook, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPods, Kensington's StudioCaddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple Devices provides an innovative and convenient solution for centrally storing and charging the devices, freeing up desktop space and eliminating clutter.
Ideal for use in both homes and offices, StudioCaddy provides a stylish, yet functional, solution for centrally showcasing and storing the complement of Apple devices. StudioCaddy features a dual Qi charger for charging AirPods and any Qi-enabled iPhone. USB-A and USB-C charging ports enable charging of additional iPad, iPhone, AirPods, or AppleWatch.
Kensington StudioCaddy (K59090WW) and StudioDock iPad Docking Stations for 2021 iPad Pro 12.9" (K39160WW), 2018/2020 iPad Pro 12.9" (K34030WW), and 2018/2020/2021 iPad Pro 11" and 2020 iPad Air (K34031WW) are available now through the Kensington Store.
Follow Kensington on: