- Eastman Chemical shares are trading higher following the company’s Tuesday innovation day, in which it provided growth outlook and guidance. Keybanc and Wells Fargo raised their price targets on the stock on Wednesday.
- AMC Entertainment Option Alert: Feb 18 $60 Calls at the Ask: 163 @ $1.9 vs 7643 OI; Ref=$31.86
- Dave & Buster’s shares are trading higher after the company reported Q3 earnings and said it expects Q4 comparable store sales to be slightly positive compared with Q4 2019. Truist Securities maintained a Buy rating and raised its price target to $56.
- Horizon Acquisition Corp. II Shares See Volume, Traders Circulate Front Office Sports Tweet Fanatics Could Offer Trading Cards As Non-Fungible Tokens; Horizon Has Been Speculated As SPAC Partner For Fanatics Given Fanatics Investment By Horizon CEO
- Casey’s General Stores shares are trading lower after the company reported Q2 EPS was lower year over year. Following earnings, RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating and lowered its price target from $246 to $237.