- Entadfi (finasteride and tadalafil) capsule has shown to be more effective in treating urinary tract symptoms caused by BPH with less potential for adverse sexual side effects than finasteride monotherapy.
- Entadfi dosing is one capsule orally once a day. The FDA-approved indication is to initiate treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men with an enlarged prostate for up to 26 weeks.
- The drug will be marketed and distributed by Veru's own direct-to-patient telemedicine and telepharmacy services platform.
- Veru has also partnered with GoodRx Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:GDRX), a US-based digital resource for healthcare, to reach its almost 20 million monthly visitors.
- Also, see Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar here.
- Price Action: VERU shares 8.16% at $6.76 during the market session on the last check Monday.